To request the BBQ & Kiddie Pool Area, choose available dates and fill out the form.
BBQ & Kiddie Pool Area Rules
- The BBQ & Kiddie Pool Area is available from 1PM to 7PM.
- No more than 30 attendees allowed in the area at any time.
- No open invitation parties allowed. All attendees must be invited.
- Rental of the BBQ and Kiddie Pool Area is exclusively made to an MIA adult member in good-standing (over age 21).
- Other visitors to the pool may use the Kiddie Pool during the rental period
- All guests must follow all the rules and regulations of the main pool and surrounding area.
- No Pets allowed.
- Lifeguards and the Pool Manager have the authority to enforce any rule and can require the removal of any person not following posted rules or rules posted at the entrance to the swimming pool.
- Fee is due upon making reservation with Pool Manger, and is fully refundable up to 7 days prior to Rental Date.
Your Request is not confirmed until the Clubhouse Manager has received and accepted the following:
- Signed agreement for BBQ & Kiddie Pool Area
- $75 payment (Payment instructions will be emailed with a copy of your request)
- $150 deposit
Only members in good standing will be allowed to rent the BBQ & Kiddie Pool Area. All renters must abide by the terms and conditions set forth in the agreement. Violation of the time restriction, noise restrictions, damage to the facility, equipment, or grounds or failure to clean the facility are grounds to forfeit the security deposit.